Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trend Alert!

Since I was thinking of ideas for me to make posts about, I decided to start a new "series" called "Trend Alert!". I will be posting a new one every Tuesday.
Basically, when I see or hear about a trend in clothes, hair, makeup, or jewelry, I might make a post about it, and show you how to get "the look." (:



Trend Alert!:
Winged Eyeliner.



Winged eyeliner makes your eyes look more defined, and noticable.
How To Get The Look: Pull your eyelind flat with your fingers, and take your gel or liquid eyeliner (pencil is harder to use for this look) and apply it as close to your lashline as you can. As you get to the end of your eyelashes, stroke the eyeliner upward, creating the winged affect.

Watch out for next weeks Trend Alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment