Thursday, May 5, 2011

Review on Aussie Leave-In ConditionerHair Insurance


I have been using the Aussie Leave-In Conditioner, and have been loving it. The product is absouletly amazing. Now that I have used to product long enought to see what affects it has, I am writing a review.

It de-tangled my hair, which sometimes is difficult to do for me. The product also left my hair touchably smooth all day, and smelling amazing, as most Aussie brand products do. It doesnt leave your hair stiff, like a few other leave in conditioners do. The leave in conditioner really does strengthen your hair over time, just like the bottle says it will do. Once again, this is a truly amazing product, it has done wonders for me, and I hope it will for you guys too if you try it.
I reccomend this product to anyone, and give it 5 stars :)

You can purchase Aussie Leave-In Conditioner Hair Insurance at almost any drugstore for anywhere from 3$3-$5.

-Mae(:

No comments:

Post a Comment